Internet Job Scam
Please note these individuals are not employees of, nor in anyway related to KRT Audit Corporation or KRTinspect.com.
Please note that KRT Audit Corporation provides inspection services in 11 Asia countries, but does not offer any such services in the United States or Canada and does not currently have, nor will have any employment opportunities available in these locations.
If you have responded to a fraudulent advertisement or have been otherwise contacted by someone representing themselves as a KRT Audit Corporation or KRTinspect.com employee, you should follow these steps:
You did not send the scammer any personal identification
(1) If you did not send the scammer any personal identification, do not further reply to them and immediately notify the site owner where you viewed the advertisement. You should provide the site owner with the AD link if available, all the original scammer emails, and also direct them to this page on our site.
You did send the scammer your personal identification
(2) If you sent the scammer your personal identification, you should follow the steps above, but also take immediate steps to protect your financial identity. This would include, but not be limited to notifying your bank, credit card companies, and the Social Security Administration. Please also follow the steps listed in section one above.
The scammer said goods are being sent to you
(3) If the scammer has notified you that goods are being shipped to you, do not accept the goods when delivered by the delivery company. This means tell the driver that you refuse delivery. Please also follow the steps listed in sections one and two above.
You have received goods from the scammer
(4) If you have already taken delivery of any goods shipped by the scammer, do not open the boxes or reship them as the scammer has requested. You should notify the seller of the goods and ask for further instructions. The seller will in most cases send you a “Call Tag??? which you can place on the box and the delivery company will ship the box back to the seller without any cost to you. Please also follow the steps listed in sections one and two above.
You have recieved and re-shipped goods sent by the scammer
(5) If you have already received and re-shipped any goods, you should immediately notify the seller of the goods and inform them what has happened. Please also follow the steps listed in sections one and two above.
You are in categories 2, 3, 4, or 5 above
(6) If you are in categories 2, 3, 4, or 5 listed above, you should also immediately file a report with the FBI Internet Crimes Complaint Center at www.IC3.gov. You can also notify your local FBI office so they will have a record of the incident.
KRT AUDIT CORPORATION